Hey team! Nice to see you again, it’s been a while since I last posted! I’ve been flat out with uni and work so blogging took a back seat. But don’t worry, I’m back and I want to introduce you to a new blog-series. Every week I’ll be rounding up some fave products, general chit-chat, updates and whatever else I fancy. Hope you like them! Let’s get going on episode numero uno!
- I have officially finished my co-op, which means I’m now eligible to graduate (YAY!). If you didn’t know already, I was offered a fixed term role at my co-op placement which means I’ll be staying where I am until March, then travelling for a month..who knows what will happen after that!
- I started reading again this week. I’ve really missed winding down with a book and now that I’ve got new glasses, it’s not as harsh on my eyes and I can enjoy it again.
- I repurchased the Hyaluronic Day Cream by Mario Badescu which I was 50/50 on after I used up my last tub. I’ve decided I really like it, despite being super thick. My skin is really dry at the moment so I guess it’s exactly what I need.
- I went to Bowl and Arrow last weekend and OH MY. Who knew an acai bowl and muesli could taste so good? It’s going to become a weekend tradition, I can tell. I ordered their classic Brazilian Bowl – go there ASAP and try it!
- I hit 2k on Instagram! Okay, not the biggest milestone but I’ve struggled to gain followers for so long – no, I don’t base anything on it, but it’s nice to know 2000 people enjoy my photos enough to follow. Thank you guysss! If you don’t follow me, click here to check me out 😉
Well there we have it, episode one of Friday Fives done and dusted. Let me know what you think in the comments and let me know what your Friday Five are!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Lyd x