Do you ever meet people and know what their star sign is within 10 minutes? Well, hi. My name is Lydia and I am an Aries. I arrived into this world two weeks late (strong willed and stubborn before I was even born) which changed my fate from being a Pisces to an Aries. I have a very black and white personality and fit my stereotype perfectly..let me tell you how.
- Patience? What’s that? I’m the least patient person you will ever meet. I get an idea and have to do it NOW. I get stupidly angry whenever I have to wait in a queue and hang up if you don’t answer the phone in three rings.
- Obsessed is an understatement. I get weirdly obsessed with things for a short period of time and then drop them like a hot potato. My latest obsession is watching interviews with K-Pop boybands. Can I understand them? No. Did I spend 3 hours watching BTS videos last night? Yep.
- Blunt. I constantly get told that I’m too blunt in my emails, when I speak – but I just don’t see it. Thankfully the people around me know me well enough to know it’s just how I communicate!
- I’m a project starter. Actually finishing projects isn’t a strong point but if you ever want something started..I am your gal.
- I’m loyal boo. HAHA okay I’m still not over Love Island 2018 BUT, I will say I’m a very loyal person. This constantly gets me into trouble though because I expect the same from others. 9 time out of 10 I end up kicking myself.
- Aries are an all-or-nothing bunch. I’m either all in, or not at all. I hate being caught in the middle and will always give my 100% to something I’m passionate about but if I’m not feeling it? To me it doesn’t exist.
- I act like I’ve taken speed most of the time. When I was a kid my report card always said how bubbly and energetic I was. I now know that’s teacher code for ‘most annoying student in my class’ but what I choose to take from that is that I’m fun. Right?
Do your relate to your star sign as much as I do? Let me know in the comments what your most relatable trait is!
Thanks for reading!
Love, Lyd x