The aftermath of the Clinton vs. Trump election is leaving pretty much everyone feeling a bit shitty no matter which side you’re on. The world can be pretty big and ugly sometimes so I’ve compiled a list of things that might make you feel slightly better about it all. Enjoy!
- David Attenborough is coming to NZ for live shows. Now, if you don’t live in NZ, you can still relish in the thought that such a wonderful human even exists. Same with Morgan Freeman, what a stand up guy.
- Adidas have launched some sneakers that are made from ocean plastic! YAY! Not only do they look really cool, but Adidas have asked consumers to prove their commitment to reducing plastic waste in order to ‘earn’ them. That’s pretty cool.
- Obama just permanently protected Planned Parenthood funding, who provide life altering services to women of all ages. YAY!
- Christmas markets have popped up all over England. Now, I obviously don’t live in England but watching YouTubers spend their evenings where I spent my childhood makes me feel a little more at home.
- Tiger numbers are increasing around the world. So are pandas and manatees. Go get ’em mammals.
- The ozone layer is repairing itself thanks to all the work they put in back in the 80’s to ban aerosol chemicals.
- Leonardo DiCaprio won an oscar this year! Yes, old news but I’m still cheering for him.
- Facebook is full of Biden/Obama bromance memes – the best kind of meme.
- Harry Potter lovers can get there fix in like 1 day, thanks to Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. WOOOH.
- Christmas music is FINALLY playing in the mall I work in. Some of you may hate this but i’m obsessed with Christmas music so for me, this is a win.
There it is folks! A list of 10 things that might just boost your mood a little following the series of unfortunate events we’ve all been experiencing.
Leave some good things in the comments to keep the list going!
Thanks for reading,