I was on the hunt for a new cleanser recently, and just so happened to be in Ponsonby where my favourite store exists. I have heard lots of amazing things about REN skin care, so decided to have a little snoop around their cleansers. One of the skincare specialists recommended this to me, and boy am I glad that she did! This cleanser is really lovely! From the scent, to the result it gives – I am sold.
- French Kaolin Clay detoxifies and absorbs impurities and excess sebum
- Zinc Gluconate reduces inflammation and absorbs excess sebum
- Salicilin from Willow Bark provides mild exfoliation and anti-bacterial properties to purify problem skin and minimise spot formation
- Flavonoids from Mayblossom Extract help to tone skin, reduce sebum production and minimize pore size
- Leptospermones from Manuka Tree Extract provide anti-microbial properties to control acne activity
- Essential Oils Complex consisting of Chamomile, Lavender and Sage reduces inflammation to heal the skin whilst calming and soothing
I am loving the way this cleanser is making my skin feel. My breakout areas are less red and inflamed, I am no longer getting under the skin acne and my overall complexion is clearer. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to anyone with problem skin that is sensitive! The natural acne fighting ingredients clear your skin without stripping it, which leaves your face feeling clean and hydrated.
Have you tried any new products recently?
Thanks for reading!